Old May 25th 17, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A nice day here in Gresham, still a little on the cool side at 61F as of 12:15 PM PDT.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. I showed her an old year book from high school. The spine has cracked and is coming apart. Books get old too! My trombone got old too, and all the gold coating on it, they call varnish, became tarnished. But I sold it to a guy on eBay who refinishes and refurbishes old musical instruments. He was happy with it, and I got a good price for the old horn.

Double-A