Old April 30th 17, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 11:03:47 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

82 7mph wind,and not a cloud. Can't walk.Right leg want take the weight.Have a walker to get from A to B. See what the X-rays show.No big pain.Sleep OK.TreBert

Freedom from pain is very important. I have been having some tooth pain this week, but today is OK. The main thing is that I avoid sugar. When I had the infection in my legs, I had constant pain everyday! Now I am thankful for each day that is pain free!

Some rain overnight, but now partly sunny and 55F as of 12:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind straight out of the west at 6 mph.

Kim brought me some bags of Korean food yesterday. Last night I enjoyed Fish Cakes with Twisted Peppers! My microwave works great for heating that stuff up.

Double-A