Old December 21st 18, 01:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default earth tilt to 45 deg?

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 3:40:42 PM UTC-8, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:46:35 PM UTC-8, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8:22:43 AM UTC-8, Jibini
Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 6:22:38 PM UTC-8,
Ninapenda Jibini wrote:

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 4:39:41 PM UTC-8,
Jibini Kula Tumbili

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 1:48:37 PM UTC-8,
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

What would happen if the Earth's tilt would shift
to 45 deg suddenly or in a short period of time?
Would we survive?

The amount of energy involved to cause that would
vaporize the planet and everything on it.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with
more asshole."
-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Don't see why would our planet vaporise?

Says more about you and your (lack of) understanding
of fairly basic physics.

Let's say a large asteroid would hit our Moon,
knocking it out of orbit or much farther away, so
earth would wobble more?

An asteroid big enough (or fast enough) to have enough
energy the moon out of its orbit wouldn't knock the
moon out of its orbit, it would shatter it, and turn a
great deal of it into plasma.

And that wouldn't be nearly enough energy to alter the
Earth's tilt that much.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more
asshole."
-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Depends how the Moon is hit and the size of asteroid?

No, not really, To "knock the moon out of its orbit"
would require a certain amount of energy. That amount of
energy would shatter the moon, and turn a good deal of it
into plasma. The math isn't that complicated. (And the
debris would probably kill everything living thing on
Earth even if the impact didn't.)

--
Terry Austin

"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more
asshole."
-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Moon floats in vacuum and earth gravity holding it in
orbit! I'm saying to move Moons orbit maybe hundred
thousand miles out!

Once again, the amount of energy to do that in a short time
will not move the moon, it will shatter is, and turn most if
not all of it into plasma. No matter how many times you
parrot the same stupid idea, it won't get any less stupid.
So enjoy your stupid fantasy.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more
asshole."
-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Earth did not shatter when some thing hit it billions of
years ago?

It wasn't knocked out of its orbit, and as best we can tell,
the entier surface was turned to molten rock. And it wasn't
knocked out of its orbit.

Your assumption is falls!

You english is crap. And your brain is Jell-O.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Of course, Mr. **** for brain!
What are you Indian?

Not that we needed further proof, but racism is not possible for
someone who isn't mentally retarded.

Obvious, Indians are born **** heads!
Only good for driving taxis!