Old October 31st 14, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Gravity Has No Wave

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

did u see that viral vid where a fish comes out of the water, grabs a cat, and drags that cat into the water? how is that linked to gravity?