Old July 6th 13, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

On Friday, July 5, 2013 11:09:36 AM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Spin creates wobble... (Jesse Ventura's brain has spin that wobbles... How do I know that?) How about: If you have two gyroscopes that don't resonate then a third gyroscope attenuates the dissonance... Where does this lead to? You could say that the third gyroscope can be removed from the system afterwards but that potentially leads to a big argument or analysis regarding closed systems.