Old October 14th 11, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

Default Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 7:31 am, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 3:17 pm, "David Staup" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of
yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. So, just imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

science starts with observation not imagination.

so, last chance, from what observations do you base your hypothesis?