Old October 14th 11, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

On Oct 14, 7:31*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 3:17 pm, "David Staup" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. So, just imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

BTW; so what if that force of gravity moves at 2c or faster?

If the oncoming gravity wave that's supposedly 100 billion light years
long (assuming that's some kind of spiral wave that going to
eventually get us) is only moving towards us at c, then perhaps we've
got many millions of years to finish off this planet and consume a few
others before we run ourselves out of options.

It seems having your galaxy black hole(s) turn into another quasar,
like that distant galaxy that has their surrounding molecular cloud of
water worth 1.4e14 times the mass of all water associated with Earth,
as such would be even worse than getting nailed by that gravity wave.
Then we have the GA that's gathering or pulling in thousands of
galaxies (including ours) to their likely demise, although being rear-
ended by the 300 km/s faster Andromeda galaxy isn't exactly a failsafe
outcome for us either.

http://translate.google.com/#