Old January 27th 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 5:24:30 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 2:24:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A I'm trying to keep away from eating anything that can hurt me. Still I need a lawyer since something is not right. Needed a pace maker Not anymore.Always had insurance Not anymore.Saw a Dr.every 3 months.Not anymore etc. However getting $285 more on SS.

You must get a big check! My raise was only about $40. I haven't seen a doctor or taken a pill in almost 4 years now. So far it seems to be working out OK! I am irked that I am still paying on Medicare B though, when I am getting no benefit from it. But afraid to cancel it.

Pro Bowl has already started. AFC is ahead. Wish they hadn't started it so early as I was hoping to watch it.

Now 39F and slightly foggy as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NE at 4 mph. Humidity 89%.

Double-A