View Single Post
Old January 27th 19, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 2:24:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A I'm trying to keep away from eating anything that can hurt me. Still I need a lawyer since something is not right. Needed a pace maker Not anymore.Always had insurance Not anymore.Saw a Dr.every 3 months.Not anymore etc. However getting $285 more on SS.

73 here and the sun wakes my up each morning(no singing birds. Now is Mexicales best weather.TheGOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type No more pills will they let me take.Went into my pharmacy for my diabetes pills,and they asked $650 for 30. Went to my ins.provider,and was told I was not a member anymore(WOW) Saw my Dr and told her I need my pills to stay alive.She told me to find a lawyer.She said for 91 I was in good health.Told me not to see her for 6 months WOW I wonder when I have a lawyer he will get an offer he can't refuse. Not taking my heart pills gave me a dizzy spell yesterday,but I did not faint in 5 minutes I was OK.Today I'm feeling well and that is good.Bert

Are you sure you really need all those pills? For instance if you gave up eating anything that has any sugar in it, would you still need those diabetes pills? Honest John cured his diabetes by totally giving up sugar. I cured mine by simply stopping over indulging in it.

Double-A