Old January 25th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A

73 here and the sun wakes my up each morning(no singing birds. Now is Mexicales best weather.TheGOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type No more pills will they let me take.Went into my pharmacy for my diabetes pills,and they asked $650 for 30. Went to my ins.provider,and was told I was not a member anymore(WOW) Saw my Dr and told her I need my pills to stay alive.She told me to find a lawyer.She said for 91 I was in good health.Told me not to see her for 6 months WOW I wonder when I have a lawyer he will get an offer he can't refuse. Not taking my heart pills gave me a dizzy spell yesterday,but I did not faint in 5 minutes I was OK.Today I'm feeling well and that is good.Bert