Old December 31st 08, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default MAFIA NASA GUILTY OF MURDER

Are you feeling any EXTRA heat lately, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:07:22 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Dec 30, 1:46*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 30, 1:18*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

They waited 6 years,and finally the truth comes out.My late friend and
20 others told the Mafia executives of NASA that the tiles coming off
could cause the shuttle Columbia to burn off its wings on entering the
air * They left with the warning to keep their mouths shut or else. *Joe
is died,but where are the other brave men?? * TreBert

I heard that an investigation is turning up a number a safety
violations of that crew, including not wearing helmuts, seatbelts,
etc. on reentry. *Not that these particular things would have saved
their lives, but it may show a general disregard for safety at NASA
that may have been the real cause.

Double-A

Don't forget the Boeing/TRW/Raytheon and above all DoD involvement
with their live field proof of laser weapon capability, as for
actively tracking and testing on behalf of further qualifying their
ABL for the next round of government funding, as I'm fairly certain it
didn't cool things off.

~ BG