Old November 11th 08, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Greatest weather right here in Florida for humankind. Posting late so
looking at my porch thermometer it is 81F light breeze and have my
sunglasses on AIG having a big party for its 150 executives that now
know they will divide up 150 billion bucks.It was a secret party but a
CBS reporter sneaked in with a camera. Makes no difference they will
get the bucks,as promised. Well I applied for a business loan for just
10,000,000(not 25,000,000) M&M is an honest company could put 100s of
people to work,and for those two reasons I won't get a dime. The
republican Godfather does not like honest people. Maybe I should have
waited for Obama,but like I keep predicting he will be long dead. He
could not get a dime worth of health insurance from AIG. go figure
TreBert