Old November 10th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Progress Energy dropped the fraudulent bill they have sent me for the
passed 3 years($900) Severn Trent water(Toho) sends me fraudulent bills
Its up to $1900. and still going up. I will not pay till I get an honest
bill. Weather still staying great 80F high,and very cool nights.
Warming for the next 6 days Gas selling at 2.30 and with 250,000
losing their jobs in the past 6 weeks the demand for oil has gone down.
Filled my van up and saved $30 bucks on 24 gallons. Still its a lousy
way to save money on gas when families are going belly up. Big crash
on I 4 tied up morning traffic. New type of beetle invading Florida.
Its 5 inches long and hisses like a snake. Like to find one and make it
a pet. TreBert