Old February 21st 08, 09:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Default ASTRO: M42 with DSLR - "M42_2and8Feb2008.jpg" (1/1) 241.1 KBytes yEnc

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
news
I didn't even notice. Get a newsreader made in the last decade.

I am sorry peter, but my new vista based pc with out of the box windows mail
does not understand your posting either and does not show your image. I
sometimes use xnews that can show yenc, but I prefer reading news with the
same app that I use for my mail, so I usually just ignore yenc postings.

--
martijn
www.xs4all.nl/~martlian