Old March 27th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Brad, how do you explain those beautiful ice rings of Saturn?
I can't be certain but, silly me, I'm thinking Saturn is just a wee bit
further out there, as in somewhat greater than the 2AU factor which
I've previously stipulated as being somewhat testy if not impossible
for raw ice to coexist without quickly losing mass or otherwise having
a good protective shell of some kind.

So, what's your pathetic and arrogant buttology point this time around?

What is your naysay mindset problem with the process of rational and/or
of just good old deductive thinking?

Obviously you have no intent of ever accomplishing anything honestly
with regard to our moon or of what has been discovered as to other life
coexisting on Venus. Are you actually that dumb and dumber, or what?
-
Brad Guth