Old January 11th 04, 04:49 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Why we can't go to Mars (yet)

"R F L Henley" :

According to BBC Online:-

President George W Bush will announce proposals next week to send Americans
to Mars

but . . .

unless and until we have robotically established conclusively that there is
or is not life on Mars, we can't put humans on the planet because they will
inevitably bio-contaminate it.

Anyone agree?

Why would we? You used the term "can't" to state options. Should or should
not? Is a valid question, making a statement that we can not, is not a valid
one.

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to