Old July 21st 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default No Explanation for the Sun

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:21:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 11:43:08 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:34:41 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
The Sun is a G-type main-sequence star (G2V) based on its spectral
class. As such, it is informally and not completely accurately
referred to as a yellow dwarf (its light is closer to white than
yellow). It formed approximately 4.6 billion[a][10][19] years ago from
the gravitational collapse of matter ( mostly hydrogen ) within a
region of a large molecular cloud. Most of this matter gathered in the
center, whereas the rest flattened into an orbiting disk that became
the Solar System. The central mass became so hot and dense that it
eventually initiated nuclear fusion in its core. It is thought that
almost all stars form by this process.

That is simply not true. Free hydrogen atoms do not collapse to a center--they

are a gas and gases dissipate.

Who says it was all hydrogen?

Double-A

Stars are created by nebular clouds.Read up on them and get the imperial thinking picture.Eagle is the one I like best.My thoughts are why they are not more round.Bert