Old October 12th 17, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Atoms are 99.999999...% empty space!

Bill Gill:
That's if you assume that electrons and nuclei are solid objects.
In reality they are ripples in fields which completely fill the space
they occupy (and quite a bit of the space around the atoms).

³I want to emphasize that light comes in this form‹particles. It is
very important to know that light behaves like particles, especially
for those of you have gone to school, where you probably learned
something about light behaving like waves. IŒm telling you the way it
*does* behave‹like particles.² ‹Richard Feynman in "QED: The Strange
Theory of Light and Matter." (Emphasis his.)

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm