Old October 1st 03, 04:38 PM
Joseph Raymond

Default AP MaxBright 1.25" Depth?

Thanks Rich, I did check it as you said. It appeared OK. Nonetheless I
desired some confirmation. Btw, as I looked at it my wife gave me
some good advice. She said don't talk while looking at the mirror!
This will ensure that no droplets are inadvertantly deposited on the
mirror.

Best regards,
Joe

"Rich N." wrote in message ...
Hi Joe,

My TV 2x 1.25" barlow doesn't hit the mirror of my
Maxbright. However, some of my AP 2" to 1.25" adapters
are a little thicker than others. They came with different AP
OTAs over several years. I suggest you look into the
Maxbright from front and slowly and carefully insert the TV barlow
to see if it will contact the mirror.

Good luck,
Rich

I just got a Maxbright PDMAX and 1.25" ADA125 adapter. I have a
Televue 2X 1.25" barlow and am wondering if I can use it without
hitting the diagonal mirror. The TV barlow's depth is 2.2"

TIA,

Joe