Old February 16th 09, 04:04 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gabydewilde

Default Valeev is by no means the worst offender

On Feb 16, 4:07*am, " wrote:
It looks like UK Astronomy died. It is the only way Anne's Clar Der
Kommissars disappear from their pervased syndromes in these groups.
There is a world war III going on here and people give it everything
they got and die off with a frozen face and drop on the floor, shaking
for a few minutes. The brain gives up. People die, man. They don't eat
or do anything. Eye for eye is running his programming. Us and them
environment. I consider myself a severe cyber-terrorism victim online.

Interesting post, I read a lot of postings from dead people who spend
their last posts writing about exotic technology while attacked by the
septic poop smear brigade.

Then when the last sparkle of inspiration is successfully killed of
the body is discarded as an empty shell. Aristotle, accused of
impiety, while departing for exile he uttered the words:

"I do not wish that Athens should sin twice against philosophy."

If only life in the globalistic economy was that easy; I use to just
bury the NSA/CIA agents in my garden but I'm running out of space.

Elizabeth Gilbert does a great talk on Murdering creativity.

"A different way to think about creative genius"
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/e...on_genius.html

All you have to do is click on the link and the video will start
playing all by it self. It's not a lot of work at all, It's not like
I'm asking you to do serious work here. You know what I'm talking
about, you know who you are! *points at monitor*

______
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress