Old October 2nd 06, 05:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Jim McCauley

Default Key to understanding universe is understanding our brains

"GatherNoMoss" wrote in message
oups.com...
The brain as a quantum computer has gained more press I notice lately.
And it occurs to me that intelligence, the brain is the key to
understand the universe.

Astoundingly anthropomorphic. Understanding how the _human_ brain
comprehends the universe is pretty interesting, I'll grant you, but there
may be other sorts of intelligence that make equally valid sense out of it
all while operating on utterly different principles.

Forget space exploration......it's all in the mind.

I'd like to have conversations with at least a few of those other types of
minds. It might offer perspectives that are otherwise unattainable.

Jim McCauley