Old November 29th 18, 05:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Earth and Jupiter are Similar

palsing wrote on 29/11/2018 2:43 PM:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 4:28:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest
wrote:

They are both rocky worlds with an atmosphere.

Jupiter is 99%+ gas, and "if" it has a rocky core it is very small.
We don't know...yet.

And they both have an ocean.

Evidence for an ocean on Jupiter? I don't think so...

Life there may be similar to our own too.

Why?

No one knows.

Earth and Jupiter are *very* different... well, they are both
round...

I could almost give Mark half a point for his suggesting that Earth and
Jupiter are Similar ... because the rocky core that *MIGHT* exist at the
centre of Jupiter *MIGHT* be about the same size as planet Earth!!

--
Daniel