Old April 4th 13, 05:42 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Richard D. Saam

Default Anomaly Large Cold Spot and an Asymmetry in Temperatures on OppositeHemispheres of the Sky

On 4/4/13 9:33 AM, Yousuf Khan wrote:able universe, by definition.

Maybe, it's a reflection of our visible universe, or maybe it could be a
reflection of a universe that was at one time causally connected to our
universe, but has since become disconnected from it after Inflation?

Yousuf Khan

Yes, possibly a 'reflection of our visible universe'
Newton's 2nd law oscillatory motion
F = ma = m v dv/dx = -kx
calculates to these universe dimensions
with -k = m v/x dv/dx = m H^2

where H is Hubble parameter and x is universe horizon
at 380,000 years.

Richard D Saam