Old February 27th 19, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Jayco Did My Van 26 Years ago

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 4:01:24 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Just went to you tube and I saw their latest conversions.They are the best.Bert

If Jayco did it well it would sell for $65,000 today Bert

My van would cost to much today.To keep price down they are built with less custom features.Such as no two air conditioneers.No 5 speaker radio system..No 10 high hat lights.No 9 seats.No sleeping 5. I have seen them all on Youtube,and in 1993 Jayco spent big bucks to make this one best.I paid $30,000 and it was a steal.I love my van Bert