Old January 28th 19, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Titan

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 1:04:45 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:48:25 AM UTC-8, wrote:

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.

Also need enough of a preferably non-toxic atmosphere for enough
pressure, say about 500 mm Hg, to keep blood liquid.

So true air pressure is needed badly.Earth 14.7 at sea level.Our body's have lots of square inches.Good reason we are not as flat as a pancake. Interesting 32 ft.under water equal air pressure. Bert

Very interesting!

Double-A