Old March 7th 15, 09:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: Jupiter

I did my yearly shot of Jupiter in February. Imaging planets is better for
city dwellers anyway ;-) Especially if the sky always has bad transparency.
The pictures without the great red spot are from February 12, the pictures
with the GRS are from February 14.
The smaller picture with the GRS was taken with my Skywatcher Esprit 150ED
APO and the larger one with my 10" Meade ACF. Of course aperture wins.

Stefan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JupMitBarlow.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	5561  Click image for larger version

Name:	JupiterE150doubleD-RRGBhigh.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	5562  Click image for larger version

Name:	JupiterACF0004-150%.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	5563