Old January 21st 04, 03:30 AM
The Ruzicka Family

Default Hubble Economics - modern math?

Basically, it's throwing away the Hubble to gain the re-election of a
ruthless President. The Hubble images have been stunning, and changed our
perception of the Universe completely, inspiring many new cosmological
theories. It's a treasure and it's life should be, if anything, extended .
When the VLST is in use the Hubble will still be useful and astronomers

will
still be fighting for time on it.
America has achieved few more inspiring successes than the launch and
operation of the Hubble Space Telescope. It represents the very best of
America.
G.Bush; have you seen through him yet?
Over here in the UK we certainly hope so. We can't wait for the _good_
Americans to come back and remove him from office.

Horatio.

I, for one, am hoping and praying that the arrogant, holier-than-thou,
asshole gets a painful taste of reality this November and loses!
Just one American's opinion.

Paul