Old May 16th 17, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 3:30:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 12:28:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Only 52F as of 12:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. It is already the middle of May, but except for a couple of hot days earlier in the month, it is feeling more like March weather! Continuing to rain all the time!

Double-A

Cool 71 and sunny.I wear a light jacket.No wind.No sailing.Still use my walker but pain is less. Van making more and more friends as breakfast tale gate get larger.Its right at McDonalds,and that makes for good coffee and flappers and bacon for fast breakfast.No mess. Nothing but good thinking about the world.Its also interesting stuff Trebert

Competing against McDonalds in their own lot? I don't know about that.

Weather here still feels more like winter. Up to a foot of snow forecast in the hills above 3,500 feet! I'm sure nearby Larch Mountain will look white. Rain here and cold west wind at 11 mph. 52F currently here in Gresham as of 12:15 PM PDT. Next week high 80's is forecast. The traditional going from always feeling too cold, to always feeling too hot!

Double-A