Old January 29th 04, 07:40 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV You are probably right about Darla. I could be having a crush on a 14
year old boy.(sounds like Jackson) She told me she is not a fish(whew)
I read if Jesus came back to Earth he would have to do his miracles on
TV so he would have a good rating. The Cathlic church would sponser the
show. Well now we have the global internet,and a space girl like Darla
who is a million years advanced from our spacetime knows how to use it.
Darla I only want to add 500 years to my spacetime. I feel in that
length of time I have a "GUT" feeling I would have "TOE" Bert