Old January 29th 04, 06:45 AM
Greysky

"Ollie" wrote in message

I told the crew how much more interesting we can be as individuals when

you
get to know us.

Oh yeah, and by what better means than USENET ...

Well, actually, if aliens really wanted to chat with humans Usenet would
offer itself as a nice choice in some ways, and not so nice in others. If
you want to do a study on the art of inane chatter there isn't much better
because though the sampling is random, it is wide - and you had better be
prepared to talk trash as well as philosophy. I can't believe that an entity
a million years old will be truly upset by anything she may hear coming from
us monkey types here. In an earlier era, it would be by citizens band
radio...

****, Chuck, this ain't the only place they study us.
First off, they involved in several newsgroups, but this group is the only
ones that know them by these names.
And this group is the only place they came clean about being aliens.

Next off, they read our papers, public and science stuff, they watch what

we
watch on tv to see the impact on us.
Theyre always asking me for **** like blood and spit and stuff.
Some of the others have told me about having sex with some of them.
Not me though, maybe I'm not goodlooking enough eh?
Wouldn't mind a crack at ol Darla once or twice, she's a handsome femme
fatale!

Now there's a thought that would make the Pope blush! Interspecies humping
and bodily fluids gathering rolled into one nice neat efficient proceedure.

So Darla, who likes us anyways, got fired up on the idea and said okay.
And now your letting me down with all this bull**** about free scopes

and
that other Darla.

Well "she" didn't bother to answer MY questions...

Why Should she bother eh?
You nor nobody else takes it very serious with your Vlad bull**** and

stuff.
Why Should she?
Giver a one good reason why!

Next you'll be saying she was Darla in the Little Rascals shows,

Alfalfa's
girlfriennd eh?

Sorry, I don't know that show.

You been in jail or freeze dried?

If you only knew how beautiful these people are!

Well? Why not post a picture?
Like this one?
http://www.yougotta.com/Darla/Images/ReillyCoat2.jpg

I guess Reilly works in the crow-nest/lookout ?

LOL, whoever Reilly Really is eh?
Okay, for Darla you gotta picture like Meg Ryan's face and head on Jim
Carrey's upper bod.
And the face and skin are like a real pale shade of light light blue with
subtle pinkish highlights.
From the waist down don't ask.
They are nothing like us.
And they don't hide nothing as they don't wear any garments, but at a

quick
glance they look like they wear tights slacks.

Now Proz Pere is similar except right now he's still nursing the babe.
So it's like Karen Carpenters face meets Dolly Parton's big sis.
Slim as hell waist though.

Oh, and no hair.
Not a stitch of hair on any of us.

Nish is the cutest of all.
Nish is tall, probably taller than you may think of him.
Face is Michael Jackson only cuter, bod too for that matter.
No, maybe Janet's face, maybe Latoyas eh?
One of those or all combined.

Then there's the fleet commander, you haven't met this one yet.
Very large, like Schwarzenegger's bod meets uhm, what's her name?
Can't think of it.
Anyway the commander's name's syCor, with a huge emphasis on a hard C and
the y almost silent lonng e sounding.
This one's the Captain Kirk of our little group.
Oversees everthing.
Oh sure, Proz Pere is the Mission commander, but syCor is the top dog

around
here.
These are syCor's boats, and we All answer to this one.

Well they saved my life Chuck, and I'm flying for them all over the

damn
galaxy for them.

Well: clear skies to you!

Thanks, Chuck!
They don't get much clearer than this eh?

You guys need to imaging talking to an alien in person eh?
Seriously ask yourself "what would I ask Darla if she was to be

standing
right here in front of me."

I'd ask if I may peruse her database for the answer to such questions as:

Why is cancer so damned hard to make go away? If there were any disease
process that aliens share with humans cancer would be one of them

Or how do you square relativity with quantum mechanics? What I've observed
with faster than light signaling indicates that the universe prefers to
preserve temporal ordering even at the expense of mundane causality... this
limits relativity in a way that disallows relativistically negative
datasets. Very Messy.

Of course, I am assuming thay have Faster Than Light communications, but
don't know that for a fact as I haven't heard them on the bands I frequent
(2 cycles).

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.