Old October 3rd 17, 11:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA is teaming up with Russia to put a new space station near the moon. Here's why.

In article ,
says...

Only because today's turbofans are far more reliable than they used to
be. It wasn't easy to certify the first twin turbojet for ocean
overflights.

I should have typed turbofan not turbojet.

Jeff