Old October 18th 16, 02:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Totally empty space?

wrote:

Is there anywhere in space, well out past our solar system, between stars, where
there's absolutely nothing? And by that I mean not even any atoms? Or does the
fact that there's a "space" out there mean there are atoms? Just got to thinking
about it. Thanks.

You're still going to have some atoms. There may be only one in a one
meter cube (intergalactic space), but there will be some.

--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"