Old May 13th 04, 02:48 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Kevin Willoughby" wrote in message
The latter goes to the very top. Not
just the Secretary of Defense, but to the President, and even the entire
American voting public.

These things were done in my name, by my agents. That makes me responsible.
Which is why I won't object if payments are made to the abused.

The cynic in my wonders if this is exactly what will happen to the
Secretary of Defense.

I don't think he should be removed. I don't know what else can be done.

If you cannot see the difference between a country that attempts to do
the right thing, and a country that does not, then your blind
anti-Americanism has affected you even worse than I thought.

Canada isn't part of North America?

Which has what to do with what was said? If Canadians are Americans, then
they need to start drinking our beer.