Old March 26th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 3:45:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy but so far dry today. South wind at only 5 mph. Currently 53F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team are in the Elite Eight now at the big tournament! They will play the Kansas Jayhawks tonight at 6 PM!

Double-A

Sunny and 70 here in Anaheim.Sandy wants something that will sell at the Swap Meets.I'm thinking of a health item???. She is pretty and would look nice in her uniform.O ya. We will end up having Italian food. Trebert

I don't know. They charge you for your booth and space, which means you have to sell at least something just to break even. With my luck that's never a guaranty!

48F now here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PDT. Steady rain. Wind variable, but fairly calm. Humidity 91%.

Hey! The Oregon Ducks beat the Kansas Jayhawks last night in the Elite Eight basketball game! Now on to the Final Four in Phoenix on Saturday April 1st! First time since 1939 that have gotten that far! Go Ducks!

Double-A