Old March 25th 17, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy but so far dry today. South wind at only 5 mph. Currently 53F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team are in the Elite Eight now at the big tournament! They will play the Kansas Jayhawks tonight at 6 PM!

Double-A

Sunny and 70 here in Anaheim.Sandy wants something that will sell at the Swap Meets.I'm thinking of a health item???. She is pretty and would look nice in her uniform.O ya. We will end up having Italian food. Trebert