Old May 25th 10, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default Astro: Sh2-90

Sh2-90, also known as LBN 144 is an HII region in Vulpecula. It is
associated with Vulpecula OB1 association. It appears to be a rather
strong radio source with many radio listings in NED such as PKS
1947+266. I can't find much on it. SH2-89, a far fainter and larger
nebula is just to the south. The two may be connected as deep H alpha
images show they appear to either overlap or be part of the same cloud.
My LRGB image barely showed it but was so noisy what little was there
didn't survive processing. I'd need far more time to show it.

14" LX200R @ f/10, L=4x10' RGB=2x10'x3, STL-11000XM, Paramount ME

Rick

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version