Old July 17th 07, 03:13 PM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
DougD

Default I saw something!

In article .com, galwacco wrote:

I hope I answered all your questions, since when, I thank you all for
all the priceless help you've extended to me. If I say any absurdity,
please forgive me. I just started learning about this hobby, and
still, up here in southern Brazil is very cloudy latelly.

My scope, binos and charts are all shut in the closet awaiting for an
opportunity, which I didn't have yet since my very first posting in
here. I will try to keep up with your postings to either continue
learning a lot from you all and to answer any questions that might
still be unclear concerning my reports due to my bad English.

Thanks folks!

Well, you've got great english skills, don't knock yourself, you're
better "spoken" than a lot folks that have been raised in English.
As far as the sat. observing, I'm really not that much further ahead
in this than you, I'm a very, very casual observer, I'm not into
astronomy as much as I'm into the instrumentation, so take whatever
I say with some scepticism, I'm no expert, or even an average
observer. That's why it's best to rely on folks like Heaven's Above
who know their subject.
Thanks for the reply and update!

D.