Old July 12th 07, 05:00 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Skywise

Default I saw something!

(DougD) wrote in :

Snipola
Sooooo, what's your excuse!?!!!

Caught the satellite watching bug about 10 years ago. Don't
rememeber if it was sat's in general or Iridiums specifically.

But it sprang out of my astronomy hobby (see! more optics!)
when I started seeing the things in my FOV.

Being in the LA area I also have taken to watching rocket
launches from Vandenberg.

I don't have any super spectacular pics, but there's some
stuff in the astronomy section of my website, URL in sig.

Which reminds me...I took a pic of an Iridium the other day
that's still on my D200....

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?