Old March 29th 07, 12:04 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner oversouthern Pacific

On 29/3/07 00:01, in article
, "Warhol"
wrote:

How much confirmation do you need before ye awaken for this great
danger for all humanity...

Watch out Warhol, Zanthius is here to lead all your followers

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."