Old September 26th 03, 01:55 PM
stmx3

Default Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!! ( MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASAShuttle Documents)

Hallerb wrote:
[snip]

I shudder at the effect of another generation watching more deaths of teachers
in space.

Crew should be test pilots ONLY!

Without a REAL nationally supported mission, I think we are needlessly
putting all astronaut's lives at risk. You can teach about space right
here in good ole 1-G, without having to risk another life.

NASA needs real missions before we send people back to space. If ISS
isn't fully supported with a 7-person crew, then kiss off "enabling
technologies" as a mission and abandon ISS.