Old March 11th 07, 07:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default AUSTRALIA, THE LAND OF *******S ACCORDING TO 7 MINING HEROES

Reply to some dude on some other thread

Oh for God's sake shut up with your soothing words ... not a comment
indeed on the two smoke-screen companies used in a successful scheme
to defraud me by the Mining Criminals, and which the very year
afterwards scuttled themselves after having "passed on" the Telfer
show to the Mining Criminals for a great 15 000 Quids, and as a
worthless prospect ... having spent though 800 000 Quids on alleged un-
successful probation the year before then
Just make the addition if you can !
... 3 millions paid underhand though on the directors of Narla & Day
Dawn by the Newmont / Newcrest & BHP Mining Criminals , swindling in
so doing those companies shareholders of their right due IN CLEAR the
whole 2400 kmē of the Telfer Show ! This is good practice according to
the Land of *******s & yours ' standards indeed ! Hey ?
.... 3 000 Billions robbed from the un aware then Narla & Day Dawn
shareholders hence
.... NOT A CENT NOR A THANKS TO THE GALLANT DISCOVERER OF IT ALL !

Shut up for God's sake you typical gutless australian toad .... I
don't need your support, I don't need anything from you *******s at
all for that matter ! I am fulfilling my duty & am successful in that
indeed, to have demonstrated the Criminals scheme of those Mining
Manure ( which you are so careful not to point our with accusing
finger ) to have demonstrated the fraud of all those 7 alleged Mining
Pioneers of yours !!!! ... to whom your Corrupt to the core Western
Australia & Federal Whorehouses are unable to deliver even the
slightest & even the lowest profile Medal of Service ( or Honour or
whatever worthless australian medal of **** )
Why don't you praise those heroes of yours now ?

You know nothing about my life in your ****en Hell of Australia, and
the fact that again I want nothing now from you all degenerate liars
& thieving *******s ! You can keep it all Convict Rabble across the
board, and there are further no innocent in your australia Hell since
those cowards are supporting eagerly the Criminals indeed ... as you
have and are all doing indeed !

What do you know about duty and about the courage to tackle alone the
Great Sandy Desert on foot ... by walking up to 50 miles in searing
conditions loaded like a mule ! What do you know ****en australian
**** about Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer ? ...the only one who put
3 mines on the map of that filthy Toadland ? Hey

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html