Old October 17th 05, 01:49 PM
Scott Lowther

Default CEV to be made commercially available

Matthew Ota wrote:

Don't jump the gun on this CEV model. That is what Revell did back in
the 1960s with their 1/72 scale CSM molds, which were forever locked
into the incorrect Apollo Block 1 configuration.

This is not really a problem. The investment in tooling needed for a
resin kit such as this is many orders of magnitude lower than for a
high-pressure injection molded kit. And besides... it'll be *years*
before a final configuration is settled upon.

--
"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller