Old April 20th 05, 08:08 AM
Silouen

"Starlord" wrote in message
and this has WHAT to do with Astronomy?

Answer: ZERO

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Starlord, Lord of the Stars, I am Silouen.
I know you are a serious astronomer, for I have read many of your Sidewalk
stories.

What has all this to do with astronomy, the study of the sky?
What is the atomic nucleus to the CNO cycle?

If you do not at the very least Entertain the possibility of
extraterrestrials, you may very well be stuck to the sidewalk forever.
It is time for astronomers to seek new levels of discovery.
It is time for the chemical reactions in your brain to have new catalysts.
Time to explore astronomy from every conceivable perspective.
And perhaps a few inconceivable ones!

Sil