Old August 30th 04, 08:55 PM
Daniel Durand

Thierry

You will find the relevant information regarding the usage of CFITSIO
for the CFHTLS archive
at CADC on the following web page:

http://cadcwww.hia.nrc.ca/cfht/cfitsio_comp.html

Daniel

On 30-Aug-04, at 12:24 PM, Thierry Forveille wrote:

William Pence writes:
**** - Mosaic CCD camera data taken at the Canada-France-Hawaii
****** Telescope (CFHT) and publicly distributed by the CADC.
*
??? As far as I know, mosaic images taken at CFHT are distributed
as multiple IMAGE extensions (one extension per CCD). It is of
course possible that the CADC repackages them in a new format, but
that would be new to me. Do you have a pointer to where you got this
information from?

Daniel Durand | Tel/Tél: +1 250 363 0052 | FAX: +1 250 363 0045
HST archives scientist | Responsable Archive HST
Herzbergh Institute of Astrophysics | Institut Herzberg
Astrophysique
National Research Council Canada | Conseil National de Recherches du
Canada
5071 W. Saanich Road | 5071 W. Saanich Road
Victoria, B.C. | Victoria, C.B.
Canada V9E 2E7