Old April 14th 04, 01:50 PM
*

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On 14 Apr 2004 10:43:17 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 02:01:19 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

Just out of curiosity...I wrote "Alexia,"
a name which fits you nicely.
(http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=6584)

Why did you change it to "Alexa"?

Alexa is a real person. Get her name right.

I don't know her personally, but I don't want to insult her by
using her name for an idiot like you. Furthermore, since you
refuse to tell me your name, I'm at liberty to just make up a
handle for you. I choose Alexia for the obvious reason.

That must be your real name...?

How you jump to that conclusion is a matter of National
Security, right?

It's far beyond your mental capabilities, but it's obvious.

What's the madder wid ya, doof? Don't you like the
message?

Funny you should snip the message and then ask that question. I
recovered the part you snipped so you can try again. See above.

Yah. It;s the message:

Lockheed perpetrated the 911 attack on the USA.

And Lockheed is the NSA and NASA. And most of the US government agencies.