Old June 23rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.bush
Sylvia Else

Default NASA - National Atmospheric and Space Administration

z wrote:
BradGuth wrote in
oups.com:

On Jun 22, 10:35 am, z wrote:
BradGuth wrote
groups.com:

On Jun 22, 1:55 am, z wrote:
What is the other first step? We need to get out of here
eventually -- sun only last so long.
Relocate our moon to Earth's L1, then we go for Venus (or vise
versa). -
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
BradGuth
Venus is not a place where you want to go.. sulfuric acid clouds and
400 degree temps etc. You must be Bush's science advisor

Which other planet or moon were you silly folks planning upon going
butt naked?

dude. sulferic acid clouds and 400 degree tmps.. and nothing to stand on
and its closer to the sun. We need to get AWAY from the sun -- its due
to blow up!

That'll be news to most people. The sun is too small.

It is slowly warming up though, which will become an issue sooner or later.

Sylvia.