Old June 22nd 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

Default NASA - National Atmospheric and Space Administration

On Jun 22, 10:35 am, z wrote:
BradGuth wrote groups.com:

On Jun 22, 1:55 am, z wrote:

What is the other first step? We need to get out of here eventually
-- sun only last so long.

Relocate our moon to Earth's L1, then we go for Venus (or vise versa).
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
BradGuth

Venus is not a place where you want to go.. sulfuric acid clouds and 400
degree temps etc. You must be Bush's science advisor

Which other planet or moon were you silly folks planning upon going
butt naked?

What about a collective habitat of "VL2 POOF City"?

What about my 256e6 tonne LSE-CM/ISS, at our moon's L1?

BTW, the only advisors our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) has up his
butt are those pesky Zions with a freaking spendy death wish for
anyone that's not 100+% pro-Jewish (aka faith-based ****ology on a
stick, none the less).
-