Old September 2nd 05, 11:48 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 05:29:42 -0500
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Oh the humanity, the Mayor of New Orleans issues SOS for
all folks trying to stay alive in the City of New Orleans. They need
immediate Government and all World help right now, not tomorrow, for
many dying, getting sick, get the word out. Never in the known history
of civilized mankind has so much destruction been naturally presented

in
one area. Five large cities lost and more loss of life and devastation
along the coast and inland. The President is doing everything he can

but
needs help. For instance Officer Bert can you get some of your bike
boats over there? We could possibly save flooded trapped thousands.
Officer Greysky try to reestablish comm. links over at FEMA. All Earth
Science Officers turn duty to for time is running out for many in the
devastated Gulf Coast.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/default.jsp

carry on,
the nightbat

I won't bother posting a link cos it's readable practicaly on every news
site. They tried to enter that dome to start rescue but were scared off
by shots being fired at the helicopters. I have to ask this, where the
hell are law enforcement and the military, or was that the
military????.. Helicopter gun ships need to go in first it seems, oh I
expect they are all in Iraq.