Old January 27th 05, 11:55 AM
Ross

Default NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397

The Richard Dawson of Rogers Park pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
box and scribbled this in
:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:31:23 -0700, Art Deco
scribbled:

[...]

For his continuing cowardice, including context snippage leading to de
facto post editing via "digesting", blatant snipping of links he does
not want publicized, Foamy-style labeling of his nicknames as
"attribution problems," and general running away from the truth of his
kookery, I nominate Dave "Davie Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Lame"
Tholen for Coward of the Month, January 2005.

Anyone care to second?

Oh, and continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

I second the nomination of Tholen for CotM.

Thirded with alacrity.

I predict that he will pretend to be 'above all this' by not responding
except with even more inaccurate and repetitive digests.

I wonder if his students will know about this and his other Usenet honours?
For their sakes, I can only hope that he doesn't conduct his classes with
the same lack of integrity that he shows online.

R.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in .