Old September 22nd 19, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Micro Change I Fear

Herbert Glazier wrote on 20/09/2019 5:08 AM:
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 5:42:30 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 16/09/2019 7:19 AM:
Warmer air microns get stronger.They can kill you in 7
days.Global warming I can live with.Fact is I predicted it 17
years ago here,Look it up.Keep in mind my "Heavy Air Therory'is
16 years old.bert

Has anybody with a reputation agreed with your "Heavy Air Therory"
(spelling error noted!!), Herbert??

Yes Daniel its getting more and more accepted.I have posted it here
for over 16 years.Earth warming up is the energy to create bigger
storms.More water in the air gives it weight. Speed of wind + Heavy
water =Force We see that in the great wet hurricanes.Ilived in
Florida for 22 years. Water does the greatest damage.Coffins come to
the surface and float down the streets of Tampa .Water is not fit to
drink.Microbes love the swampy dirt.bert

Yes, but Has anybody with a reputation agreed with your "Heavy Air
Theory", Herbert??

--
Daniel